Request for a new forum layout.

Blue_Lightsaber

Team supported
Man City
Hi there admins and mods,

I was going through options and the only options are BM default and BM Dark. Personally not a fan of the dark with orange wolves team colors.

Can we please get an option for a sky blue..

Anything but the bright white really. It's blinding and hurts my eyes.

Last edited:
The dark-mode colours reflected Ric’s take on our 2nd/3rd kit (at the time of creating it) iirc.

personally, I’m not bothered by the colours, I’m just thankful for ‘a’ dark-mode!

it took awhile to fix some of issues with the CSS on certain items for the dark-mode.

The dark-mode colours reflected Ric’s take on our 2nd/3rd kit (at the time of creating it) iirc.

personally, I’m not bothered by the colours, I’m just thankful for ‘a’ dark-mode!

it took awhile to fix some of issues with the CSS on certain items for the dark-mode.
How do you turn on the dark mode?

Any chance you can add another option please?

I mean don't delete anything.. just a different option with more modern colors.

Preferably this shade.. black and city blue

1653997851301.png

I'll be eternally grateful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.