Request: The dossier

silvasankle

Hello fellow blues,

In previous threads over the years there has been a lot of talk about "the dossier" that city presented to the pgmol, fa, and premier league to make them stop fixing games against us. Does anyone have this dossier or is anyone willing to post it etc?

Hello fellow blues,

In previous threads over the years there has been a lot of talk about "the dossier" that city presented to the pgmol, fa, and premier league to make them stop fixing games against us. Does anyone have this dossier or is anyone willing to post it etc?
It was just a print out of the agenda thread.

Look there’s no agenda against Manchester city let it go.
like hell there isn’t.:-)

Hello fellow blues,

You aren’t by any chance one of those journalist folk are you, that are oft-referred to on this forum? I’m sure you’d tell us if you were. Just wondered if you were looking to do some research for an upcoming article about City maybe?

Hello fellow blues,

You’re more likely to have success asking BB 2.0 for a copy of his little black book.

You aren’t by any chance one of those journalist folk are you, that are oft-referred to on this forum? I’m sure you’d tell us if you were. Just wondered if you were looking to do some research for an upcoming article about City maybe?
I'm not actually lol, just curious. Kinda wanna see how we managed to stop the blatant corruption that year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.