Reserves just beat West Ham

Arry is Bent

Away, 2 goals to 1.

Ibrahim got on the scoresheet the other an own goal.

Helen was pure class apparently.

Helan wasnt at all???? usual promise no end product.Tutte was best player by a mile and yes i was there.Opinions Opinions but honestly Helan was poor Captain Mee and his partner Wabara held firm,Guidetti isolated and quiet.Tutte never stopped workin and Playin,Kay was classy Etuhu was scandlously bad infact not that good.Watchin Helan is like reading a good novel with the last three pages ripped out!!!!

Was Helan playing LB or LM today? Watched him at Wigan in the senior cup last week and playing LM he looked a decent prospect, scored a good goal and put in some quality crosses.

salfordpaul said:
Helan wasnt at all???? usual promise no end product.Tutte was best player by a mile and yes i was there.Opinions Opinions but honestly Helan was poor Captain Mee and his partner Wabara held firm,Guidetti isolated and quiet.Tutte never stopped workin and Playin,Kay was classy Etuhu was scandlously bad infact not that good.Watchin Helan is like reading a good novel with the last three pages ripped out!!!!

The few i have watched, you wouldn't have picked Etuhu as the one who had played for the first team. Guidetti looked good when i last saw him, as did Mee and Wabara. Kay was very impressive, doing the simple things well, and similar role to De Jong.

I still have high hopes for Ibrahim, I hope he gets a chance to work with Vieira in training.

Bunn scored again for the U18s, should be interesting to see if he can make the step up and Roman Olle sounds to be impressing people, he's like a mini Silva.

TUTTE WAS CLASS LAST WEEK AGAINST WIGAN THOUGHT WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PITCH , BEN MEE WAS QUALITY ASWELL I THINK THEY NEED TO BE GIVEN MORE OF A CHANCE THERES TRIPPIER MEE AND TUTTE WHO R ENGLISH AND MANCINI NOT EVEN GIVIN THEM A LOOK IN IM HAPPY THAT THE RESERVES WON AGAIN I HOPE MANCINI WILL START WATCHIN SOME OF THESE YOUNGSTERS

Clubber said:
salfordpaul said:

The few i have watched, you wouldn't have picked Etuhu as the one who had played for the first team. Guidetti looked good when i last saw him, as did Mee and Wabara. Kay was very impressive, doing the simple things well, and similar role to De Jong.

From what I have seen I wouldn't pick Etuhu as a footballer at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.