Reserves just beat West Ham

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Etuhu and Logan are probably both millionaires and have achieved nothing

Surely not, they'll be on what 5k a week maybe? 250k a year. Take off tax, add interest, bonuses and stuff, maybe 200k real terms a year?

They won't have been earning that for 5 years. Still an obscene amount though.

I bet they blow 95% of it away on shite they don't need anyway.

Ntini77 said:
mcfcyounggun10 said:
I DONT THINK LOGAN IS A BAD PLAYER I THINK HELL PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL BUT ETUHU IS AWLFUL

Speak up.

He said, 'what was the name of that racing driver that got set on fire whilst driving, from the 70s i think. Nikki....?

Remember when Sven seemed to like etuhu. Bet he got a ten grand a week deal for 4 yrs on the back if that. That's why both him an Logan still hang around the place. Both could prob earn a couple of grand a week playing every week for Oldham or someone but they would rather earn more doing nothing with us!

mcfcyounggun10 said:
TUTTE WAS CLASS LAST WEEK AGAINST WIGAN THOUGHT WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PITCH , BEN MEE WAS QUALITY ASWELL I THINK THEY NEED TO BE GIVEN MORE OF A CHANCE THERES TRIPPIER MEE AND TUTTE WHO R ENGLISH AND MANCINI NOT EVEN GIVIN THEM A LOOK IN IM HAPPY THAT THE RESERVES WON AGAIN I HOPE MANCINI WILL START WATCHIN SOME OF THESE YOUNGSTERS

Tutte hardly impressed at Rochdale in League One according to my Rochdale supporting mates.

Scott Kay is older than Mario Balotelli, Dedryck Boyata and a year younger than Joerome Boateng and has never played a competitive game in his life despite the fact that plenty of young lads were used in the league cup game and he went to america with the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.