Response from Garry Cook

cyberblue

On Monday I emailed Garry to congratulate him on Attending a Supporters Branch meeting with a first team player .I also outlined what i thought needed to be done in the Future to bring the Club & Supporters Closer together .Today Vicky From the PR Department contacted me on his Behalf .Which i thought was swift & Brilliant .& Fu*k me they agreed with everything i said (That Is a First) & are already outlineing a plan for some of the suggestions for next season .So Bluemooners if you want to put any ideas forward please contact Garry Cook Direct

cyberblue said:
On Monday I emailed Garry to congratulate him on Attending a Supporters Branch meeting with a first team player .I also outlined what i thought needed to be done in the Future to bring the Club & Supporters Closer together .Today Vicky From the PR Department contacted me on his Behalf .Which i thought was swift & Brilliant .& Fu*k me they agreed with everything i said (That Is a First) & are already outlineing a plan for some of the suggestions for next season .So Bluemooners if you want to put any ideas forward please contact Garry Cook Dirsct

So what were your ideas?

not my fault! said:
cyberblue said:
On Monday I emailed Garry to congratulate him on Attending a Supporters Branch meeting with a first team player .I also outlined what i thought needed to be done in the Future to bring the Club & Supporters Closer together .Today Vicky From the PR Department contacted me on his Behalf .Which i thought was swift & Brilliant .& Fu*k me they agreed with everything i said (That Is a First) & are already outlineing a plan for some of the suggestions for next season .So Bluemooners if you want to put any ideas forward please contact Garry Cook Dirsct

So what were your ideas?

If he comes back and says sack Mark Hughes so help me god....... :)

not my fault! said:
cyberblue said:

So what were your ideas?

To sign Messi hopefully ;)

not my fault! said:
cyberblue said:

So what were your ideas?

come on mate, we're waiting!!

cyberblue said:

can you ask him why does it say season ticket holdersMAY not be gaureteed a ticket for a cup match unlees they are in the cup direct scheme that tickets may just go on open sale or to access city and season card holders at the same time

Nothing ground brakeing & some have also been suggested on here & some have also been done in various degrees in the Past .Basicly makeing players more acesable to the fans .Ticket Prices .Players attending Supporters Branches .Comp tickets to Branches for early rounds Of cup competition . Open traing Day at the Ground . Me next Shout will be to campaign for a massive bar to be built on site . They have already taken on board what loads on here have said about moveing the away fans

Moebius said:
not my fault! said:
cyberblue said:

So what were your ideas?

If he comes back and says sack Mark Hughes so help me god....... :)
Sack Mark Huhes (only kidding)

cyberblue said:
On Monday I emailed Garry to congratulate him on Attending a Supporters Branch meeting with a first team player .I also outlined what i thought needed to be done in the Future to bring the Club & Supporters Closer together .Today Vicky From the PR Department contacted me on his Behalf .Which i thought was swift & Brilliant .& Fu*k me they agreed with everything i said (That Is a First) & are already outlineing a plan for some of the suggestions for next season .So Bluemooners if you want to put any ideas forward please contact Garry Cook Direct
whats his address ???

u2fme2 said:
cyberblue said:
whats his address ???

rich.git@mcfc.co.uk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.