Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

For the people, eh? Well, when has that sort of populist thinking ever gone awry in Munich
I always find it amazing how righteous the Germans are it was only 80 odd years they were causing the worst autrosites the world has ever known. Let's take a banner to Munich remind them c#nts what their grand parents were up too.

I’ve absolutely no idea how you’d go about doing it but surely we should be looking at taking a response to bayerns ‘sheikh mansour out football is for the people’ banner they unfurled today?

Something along the lines of ‘Football for the people? £62 a ticket - Bayern fans out’

Maybe one for the 1894 - I’d happily Chuck a tenner in towards it to stick one up the hypocritical cunts
Yep, Bayern are great for German football. Hasn't their absolute domination coincided with their national team becoming shite? The whole Bundesliga needs to hang it's head in shame that they've allowed this domination to continue in utter silence.

I always find it amazing how righteous the Germans are it was only 80 odd years they were causing the worst autrosites the world has ever known. Let's take a banner to Munich remind them c#nts what their grand parents were up too.
Good God......are you on about bringing up the Holocaust? OK, I'll run with it....what about a lovely big banner with an image of the gates to Auschwitz?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.