Restricted View at the Etihad.

McnabsMustache83

On The pitch, kneeling down, looking up, like a dr
Soz if allready posted, but the misses got an E-Mail yesterday stating she has to move her seat for champions league games at the Etihad because champions league rules state it is a restricted view. She has currently on row B
in the East stand.
The Stadium isnt 10 years old????????
Why is this a restricted view?????????

I'm sure that it's advertising hoardings as the CL use significantly bigger ones I remember reading about the same issue for Spurs last season

don't ever recall the first few rows at Old trafford being empty due to oversized advertising boards?

I'm not 100% on this,but I think the advertising boards for the Champions League are bigger than for normal,domestic games. They are taller and are why you often see the first 3/4 rows not in use at CL games at other grounds.

It is the bigger boards themselves that would impair your view of seeing,for example,all the way across the pitch,rather that the stadium not being up to scratch.

Yeh, i thought that myself but i dont think i have seen them at the Emirates which is a new stadium like ours, why didnt we plan for this before the season by reducing the pitch level or somthing, how many rows will be missing from the front and seats empty because of UEFA and there greed,
i just cant get my head around it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.