Restricted View at the Etihad.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Richard said:
I'm guessing its due to advertising hoardings.

Yeah, they drag the extended height hoardings a bit nearer the pitch so those on the first few rows will only see a few players' heads. But bear with it, my friends, a share of the money raked in goes into the MCFC coffers!
McnabsMustache83 said:
Yeh, i thought that myself but i dont think i have seen them at the Emirates which is a new stadium like ours, why didnt we plan for this before the season by reducing the pitch level or somthing, how many rows will be missing from the front and seats empty because of UEFA and there greed,
i just cant get my head around it.

The Misses cant get her head over it.

McnabsMustache83 said:
Yeh, i thought that myself but i dont think i have seen them at the Emirates which is a new stadium like ours, why didnt we plan for this before the season by reducing the pitch level or somthing, how many rows will be missing from the front and seats empty because of UEFA and there greed,
Reducing the pitch level (and by the virtue of that about 10km of undersoil piping etc) would cost several million. It was probably more cost effective to leave the front 2 rows emoty.

SWP's back said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
Reducing the pitch level (and by the virtue of that about 10km of undersoil piping etc) would cost several million. It was probably more cost effective to leave the front 2 rows emoty.

Naa it wouldnt cost that much.
A few 45 and 90 bends, a couple of foo foo valves, to place the piping deeper. A few loads of topsoil from Kennedys, string line and tape measure to insure correct level.
turf and roll.
Jobs a gooden,
are you paying cash or cheque Khaldoon:)

McnabsMustache83 said:
SWP's back said:
McnabsMustache83 said:

Naa it wouldnt cost that much.
A few 45 and 90 bends, a couple of foo foo valves, to place the piping deeper. A few loads of topsoil from Kennedys, string line and tape measure to insure correct level.
turf and roll.
Jobs a gooden,
are you paying cash or cheque Khaldoon:)

Sounds cushty

Can't they just issue the people in the first 3rows those periscope thingy's that people use at the horse racing etc? !!! The club could bring out blue and White ones, or depending which season card you bought( gold platinum) the width of the sight could be larger for those who spent the extra 50quid. The club are missing a trick here

Re: Restricted View at the Etihad and east stand level 2 relocat

Just thought Id mention that all fans in 204 206 and some in 202 have to relocate because UEFA have been given these blocks for champs league games , I thought those cushioned seats were for something

I'm 102, row B - so I'll be definitely moved? How will we find out our new seats if so?

I'm 102, row B - so I'll be definitely moved? How will we find out our new seats if so?

The club emailed me and text me to reply to email with preferred stand to relocate to, gutted I was front row level 2 block 204

Why is this such a shock?

It was the exact same last season for the knockout stages of the Europa League, so hardly like it's not been done before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.