Retrospective ban for Ferdinand

Fallingbostel Blue

Ferdinand clearly elbows Craig Fagan in the face, Mr Bennet missed it so the FA can give the punishment. That's how it works isn't it?

Yep agreed!

Should be fast tracked just like Ade and then he will miss the semi!!

Bet this doesnt happen though!!

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Ferdinand clearly elbows Craig Fagan in the face, Mr Bennet missed it so the FA can give the punishment. That's how it works isn't it?

David Gill punishing one of his own boys? Yeah, and one day Steve Bruce might criticise something baconface has said or done.

Hmmmmm... I could be wrong but isn't this rule only for teams outside the sky four?

I have just watched a replay of the incident and it was clear elbow, but doing the paper rounds I cannot see anyone reporting on it..strange that!...oh wait no it is the scum so it will go unpunished

its completely different set of rulse for united. theyl even make a new one up if they have to so that he wont miss the derby. it s pathetic.

Wonder if this one will be fast tracked ahead of an important derby clash :( - somehow I think not.

Anyway - we need him to play so he can thread through some great passes to Bellamy and then let him run more rings round him than on all the Olympic flags in China :)

Fallingbostel Blue said:
This is the way Mr Bennet has seen it
Fagan put his face onto Ferdinands elbow he could have hurt little Reo's elbow so Fagan can have a 3 game ban and let that be a warning to anyone having a go at the sky 4
How rude

I want them to have a full strength squad anyway so they have no excuses when we knock them out.

Would the FA have to look at it if a member of the public brought it to their attention?

Why should that twat get away with it when we know full well if it was Vinnie he would be banned already.

Maybe it will land on the FA desks Monday morning, then again.................

good old pisspot Baconface, claiming Tevez should have been sent off for foul on wes orange - that then gets used as back page headlines so that any mention of Wio's elbow gets forgotten about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.