Retrospective ban for Ferdinand

lionheart said:
Ref will say that he did actually see the incident but felt it did not warrant a free kick let alone any cards, so the FA will take no action.

well the footage shows he;s looking the other way, fortunately it;s a wide angel shot of the final third from deep, so you can see the incident and the ref clearly!

As long as i have a hole in my arse, Wio will NOT get banned for this!

It wont even be brought up as an issue, sadly.

Micky Quinn has just said on Talksport and I quote "Unless there's a different rule for the top four Ferdinand shoud get a 3 game ban"

I was thinking the same thing about Gallas. He nearly breaks someone's leg and gets nothing and Adebayor gets treated like he murdered someone when he clashed with Van Persie. Something has to be done about this.

mike channon´s windmill said:
blueinsa said:
As long as i have a hole in my arse, Wio will NOT get banned for this!

It wont even be brought up as an issue, sadly.

If we keep on about it mate you may have to find other ways to defecate ;-p

Listen mate im with you 100%, but it wont get taken any further.

If the media storm does kick in enough to warrent an official comment, they will roll out the old one of the ref saw it, deemed it ok and we will not ref retrospectively blah..blah..fucking blah!

Gill decided who gets banned and who doesnt and he wont ban his own players.

corky1970 said:
why on earth do we want "el camel gob" banned, he is their weak link , i for one want him to play !!

This actually! So many rag fans have said to me they don't want him to play because Bellamy will take him to pieces again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.