Return Coach from Man to Gat for Mon/Weds easyjet,Aris game.

mcfcmatt

I've got a quote for a return coach journey for the Aris game.
Loads of people seem to be on the Monday easyjet flight from Gatwick returning on the Wednesday. The quote is to pick up and drop back off from Eastlands, the coach will be waiting for us at gatwick to take us home Wednesday afternoon.
The price quoted is £1100 for a 30 seated coach which works out at £36 each return.
We don't fancy the drive so this is another option, the national express is the same price but you have to change victoria and wait around.
It works out at £36 each, there are 7 of us so we need 23 more people interested to do this.
If there is enough interest I can also try knocking him down on the price.

Anyone interested?

mcfcmatt said:
I've got a quote for a return coach journey for the Aris game.
Loads of people seem to be on the Monday easyjet flight from Gatwick returning on the Wednesday. The quote is to pick up and drop back off from Eastlands, the coach will be waiting for us at gatwick to take us home Wednesday afternoon.
The price quoted is £1100 for a 30 seated coach which works out at £36 each return.
We don't fancy the drive so this is another option, the national express is the same price but you have to change victoria and wait around.
It works out at £36 each, there are 7 of us so we need 23 more people interested to do this.
If there is enough interest I can also try knocking him down on the price.

Anyone interested?

Hi Matt,

Possibly - 5 of us - depends on timings etc - were considering driving and using hotel night before

Hi Keith,
So that could be 12 then, another 18 and we could pull it off.
Like I said we were planning to do the drive but this could be an easier idea then nobody has to drive, nothing worse than driving back from London after a Euro away!
I don't know how I made it home from Luton after Poznan! I was knackered!

ETA check in opens at 4.30am? Or around that time so setting off about 11pm the Sunday night from Eastlands would be safe an give us plenty of time to get down to Gatwick.

felixbg said:
keith what times our flight out? is this coach for the athens lot?

Should of put the flight details up.

London Gatwick (South Terminal) to Thessaloniki
Dep 14 February 2011 06:50
Arr 14 February 2011 12:05
Flight 5091
Check in opens 14 February 2011 04:50
Check in closes 14 February 2011 06:10

Thessaloniki to London Gatwick (South Terminal)
Dep 16 February 2011 12:45
Arr 16 February 2011 14:15
Flight 5092
Check in opens 16 February 2011 10:45
Check in closes 16 February 2011 12:05

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.