Return of Supporters

The lad who I’m going with said the club told him you need to have the PCR Test and the LFT get your ticket at the station
No you don’t. Only the LFT is mandatory, the PCR test is requested as part of the trial.

As part of the UK Government’s ERP supporters are requested to undertake a PCR test as close as possible to their attendance before the Cup Final and again five days after.

Supporters must also produce a negative lateral flow test within 24-hours of the Cup Final. The lateral flow test can take place from 13:30 onwards on Saturday 24 April. The Club is in dialogue with relevant stakeholders and is awaiting further details regarding the availability and location of lateral flow test sites that can be utilised. The Club has been given assurances that testing sites will be made available for supporters and we will provide further information as soon as we are able to do so.

PCR at Home Testing
To aid the research, participants are also requested to undertake a PCR at home test as close as possible to their attendance at the event and again five days after attendance at the event. Details of how to book their test can be found at https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test Entry to Wembley is not dependent on a PCR test being taken.

Last edited:
No you don’t. Only the LFT is mandatory, the PCR test is requested as part of the trial.

As part of the UK Government’s ERP supporters are requested to undertake a PCR test as close as possible to their attendance before the Cup Final and again five days after.

Supporters must also produce a negative lateral flow test within 24-hours of the Cup Final. The lateral flow test can take place from 13:30 onwards on Saturday 24 April. The Club is in dialogue with relevant stakeholders and is awaiting further details regarding the availability and location of lateral flow test sites that can be utilised. The Club has been given assurances that testing sites will be made available for supporters and we will provide further information as soon as we are able to do so.
Is the consent form not to do with the PCR test ? Anyway iv booked for a PCR test in the morning just in case

Is the consent form not to do with the PCR test ? Anyway iv booked for a PCR test in the morning just in case
No, the consent form is that you are taking part in the whole trial by attending and adhering to the rules of the trial.

This is from the ERP FAQ’s

PCR at Home Testing
To aid the research, participants are also requested to undertake a PCR at home test as close as possible to their attendance at the event and again five days after attendance at the event. Details of how to book their test can be found at https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test Entry to Wembley is not dependent on a PCR test being taken.

At least your lad was on yours, mine isnt.

If anyone else has ordered 2 tickets on the same email I found that I can change the Supporter Number and submit that which I did for my lad.

I can see this being fucking carnage on the day lol.
Yes, I did this for my lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.