Return of Supporters

Not only do I get a 0, which to me is obviously an error, but the Supporter ID in the consent forms for both me and my over 18 son was that of my youngest under 18 son who can't go. Nicely tested piece of coding by City!
Gotta be returned by 9am tomorrow. How's that possible when their software doesn't work..
At least your lad was on yours, mine isnt.

If anyone else has ordered 2 tickets on the same email I found that I can change the Supporter Number and submit that which I did for my lad.

I can see this being fucking carnage on the day lol.

Last edited:
PCR test midweek isn't essential for entry is it? If you read the email they sent they say it's "requested", but then the gov webpage for the PCR home kit says you can only order one if you have symptoms. They need to be clearer on this stuff. Too busy sucking off the Glazers to give clear guidance to the club's supporters though.

Lateral flow test the night before is essential though am I right?

PCR test midweek isn't essential for entry is it? If you read the email they sent they say it's "requested", but then the gov webpage for the PCR home kit says you can only order one if you have symptoms. They need to be clearer on this stuff. Too busy sucking off the Glazers to give clear guidance to the club's supporters though.

Lateral flow test the night before is essential though am I right?
Yep that’s my understanding. You can get a PCR test as you’re part of a government trial (even without symptoms)

LFT is mandatory for entry to transport and the stadium

You have to find a test site that will monitor your test and give an official email/text result to you. Otherwise people could just say they tested themselves at home and were negative, when they did no such thing.
That's what I thought. Might be trawling all over on Saturday to get this bloody test. Or go early to Wembley and get it done in Brent on Sunday morning.

Would you want to chance it? Positive test and then already in London?
I wouldn't want to risk it, but a positive test is unlikely if the PCR test I did this morning is negative. I'm away from Manchester and can't find a test site open after 12-45 on Saturday anyway.

Just received a text from City about the consent form. Clicked the link, got all the blurb and then at bottom just asks me to accept or decline it. Looked easy until I noticed above it the email address and supporter number were not mine and nobody I know. Read the studd above on here and thought ok I'l click accept and see if it lets me enter my own details. Itt didn't it just said Confirmed. So I have just consented for someone else. What a f**k up. And a last minute f**k up when City now closed for the day so no one to contact.

Yep that’s my understanding. You can get a PCR test as you’re part of a government trial (even without symptoms)

LFT is mandatory for entry to transport and the stadium
The lad who I’m going with said the club told him you need to have the PCR Test and the LFT get your ticket at the station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.