Return of Supporters

This stinks of opportunism rather than a competent public health policy. I don't see how they can let significant numbers of people mass together before they vaccines have been pretty much fully deployed. So surely that means Jne at the earliest.

Still if we can gazump the Europeans and grab the £ hosting the Euros then its gin and tonics all round for the £ men.

I won't be going back this season

I wonder if we'll be kind enough to lend them our trophy so at the end of June they can finally have their parade from last year... or will they make a big silver foil one
I imagine, assuming we win it that City would lend them the trophy so they can have the trophy lift in front of their fans for last season prior to us lifting it.
Pep is a very sporting guy and we are a decent club.
But for me ... nah fuck em

not sure about the new idea's of the last game ? why not just wait and see over the summer and then open grounds to everybody and not the lucky 10.000 ? yes its good news but bad news is somebody has to be missing ?
I'm inclined to agree. The great and the good will get their hands on them so the reality is that it will be 7-8,000 to Joe Public. The club announced earlier this season that their policy is for a ballot and I don't see this changing for the last game. There will be an awful lot of die-hard fans of many years who will end up mightily disappointed IF we win the league and the trophy is presented that day.

For what it's worth, after the year of completely being without fans at games, I think it would be fair and palatable to all if we just completed the whole season without fans.

I'm inclined to agree. The great and the good will get their hands on them so the reality is that it will be 7-8,000 to Joe Public. The club announced earlier this season that their policy is for a ballot and I don't see this changing for the last game. There will be an awful lot of die-hard fans of many years who will end up mightily disappointed IF we win the league and the trophy is presented that day.

For what it's worth, after the year of completely being without fans at games, I think it would be fair and palatable to all if we just completed the whole season without fans.

yep spot on matey
let it be a season of no fans and start a fresh with full houses in august. i don't want to go myself to a game like the final day with only 5 to 10 thousand in the stadium. i don't see the point or the fairness of a ballot because we know how it works and money talks. also being the last day city could be champion and fans turning up outside and trouble could be a major problem with policing

I imagine, assuming we win it that City would lend them the trophy so they can have the trophy lift in front of their fans for last season prior to us lifting it.
We'll loan them fuck all, they get a replica to keep, they can use that.

Lend it to them but the blue ribbons have to stay on!

I like like that idea, seeing them lift a trophy that someone else has won, we would have to insist that the blue and white ribbons are left in place.

Looking forward to May 25th and celebrating our title win , the irony that the Dippers waited 30 long years for a title and they couldnt celebrate is side splitting and absolutely hilarious , but when you consider the amount of torment , heartache and pain their feral supporters have caused their own and opposition supporters over the years , they have got what they deserved , poetic justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.