Return of Supporters

Well it's City's decision ultimately, as it always is. We've been talking to them and do agree with the broad thrust of the decision (to be inclusivej but we'd like some preference for higher points holders if that's possible. Let's not forget that, at worst, it's potentially only for one game and that is anyway totally dependent on how things pan out in the next couple of months overall. We're still talking.

With a bit of luck, we'll all be back for the first game of next season. And won't that be a wonderful moment!
Thanks for that PB. I'm glad that it will be (almost) a joint decision. Keep up the talking and the good work. :-)

The return of all supporters will be a wonderful moment. I'm keeping my kit clean and wearing it for all matches online. I'm hoping that when we do go back we get a new scarf as usual. *lol*
Thanks, stay safe, take care.

Once this is over I can get back to moaning about the erosion of away tickets allocated by loyalty point and the rise in season ticket prices.

I think it will be worse for fans when we got back with TV getting used to weird and wonderful kick off times for the new rights deals from 2022/23.

Well it's City's decision ultimately, as it always is. We've been talking to them and do agree with the broad thrust of the decision (to be inclusivej but we'd like some preference for higher points holders if that's possible. Let's not forget that, at worst, it's potentially only for one game and that is anyway totally dependent on how things pan out in the next couple of months overall. We're still talking.

With a bit of luck, we'll all be back for the first game of next season. And won't that be a wonderful moment!

Yes indeed it will be a wonderful moment. Especially if, as we expect, we're welcoming the Champions on to the pitch. If we are permitted a full stadium the place will be rocking.

We'll all be able to "celebrate together" to paraphrase a certain German Manager a few months ago. What a damn shame that's a promise he's unlikely to be able to keep.

Once this is over I can get back to moaning about the erosion of away tickets allocated by loyalty point and the rise in season ticket prices.

I think it will be worse for fans when we got back with TV getting used to weird and wonderful kick off times for the new rights deals from 2022/23.
Yeah, that genie is well and truly out of the bottle now. We'll be lucky if City play at 3pm on a Saturday more than a couple times in a season in five years time.

Cant wait to get back, its so much better watching a game at the ground, than in front of a TV. And good luck to anyone who might get the chance to go this season, I will pissed if I cannot go, but if that's the case FCK it, I will look forwards to next season.

I genuinely hope that is not the case, everyone has paid out for every home match and deserve an equal opportunity for me.

I think people will accept a ballot but when most season tickets holders have been regular attenders for years, Im not sure many would appreciate the dice being loaded against them.

I know that fans have been in grounds for a few games this season but now we are right at the business end of the season it seems it might give an unfair advantage. Last game of the season Fulham play Newcastle potentially a relegation decider. Be unfair if all of a sudden fulham are allowed their fans in giving them a distinct advantage.
All seems a bit pointless and risky for one game anyway plus it only takes a one week setback in Boris's plan and none of this will happen.
Just plan ahead for the new season makes a lot more sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.