Return of Supporters

Very good news for City fans coming out tonight... 10:30 on City's website and Daily Mail.

Sworn to secrecy until then. ;)

The f*cking Daily United Fanzine!

You're joking?

A Rag, it's journalists, that never give City any time of day, any credit, and have written numerous articles criticising Sheikh Mansour and City. And a Rag that is full of Rags and Bin Dippers. I can only think Martin Samuel is getting the exclusive as he as a rule always sticks up for City.

You're joking?

A Rag, it's journalists, that never give City any time of day, any credit, and have written numerous articles criticising Sheikh Mansour and City. And a Rag that is full of Rags and Bin Dippers. I can only think Martin Samuel is getting the exclusive as he as a rule always sticks up for City.

Martin doesn't stick up for City, unlike the other shower of cunts, Martin reports truths and facts, he's not sold his soul and he calls out the bullshit and lies, a proper journalist.

You're joking?

It's Mike Keegan I believe.

I know.

Reactions: jrb
Martin doesn't stick up for City, unlike the other shower of cunts, Martin reports truths and facts, he's not sold his soul and he calls out the bullshit and lies, a proper journalist.

As a rule Martin does stick up for City, especially regarding City's treatment by UEFA, Tebas, and the UEFA and PL cartel clubs.

He has crticized City at times.

But yes, he seems to be one of a very few football journalists who isn't owned and run by the Red shirt clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.