Return of Supporters

I understand being any kind of rep is a thankless task, but consulting fans is the right thing to do and they may come up with thoughts/ideas you've not considered.
What are your thoughts on ensuring the ballot system doesn't unfairly discriminate against under 18s as they are likely to have fewer points (and they've already been excluded from the League Cup Final)?
Also, do you think fans who get tickets for the Carabao Final and FA Cup final (should we get there) should be allowed to enter the Everton ballot?
Will the ballot for the Everton game not exclude fans based on their postcode? (I qualified for League Cup Final but was excluded as I now live in the Midlands, which is nearer to Wembley than lots of the home counties areas)
Do you know who decided on the postcode lottery for City fans for the Carabao Final (particularly as spurs fans can travel from anywhere).
Cheers.
If every poster on here had as many questions and ideas as you the reps would never be able to get anything proposed to the club.
It is a thankless task and most of the decisions will be made by the government with a weeks notice.

I live in the Home Counties but was a bit confused by these 250 tickets for fans here. Are they the same rules and ticket points as those in Northern postcodes?

I doubt I will have enough posts plus I'm not on cup scheme. Doubt few down here are. Most can't be bothered seeing City v a lower league team on a Wednesday night at a half empty Etihad

I live in the Home Counties but was a bit confused by these 250 tickets for fans here. Are they the same rules and ticket points as those in Northern postcodes?

I doubt I will have enough posts plus I'm not on cup scheme. Doubt few down here are. Most can't be bothered seeing City v a lower league team on a Wednesday night at a half empty Etihad
250 are for those South who meet the criteria as it comes down but given the low numbers and obviously different starting points, there's no travel requirements so it's a simple ticket purchase.

I think.

How do you know how many are left ???
Once you qualify and can access the system you can choose your block and then seat. At the choice of block the number of seats left are displayed and as there are only 10 blocks or so, easy to total (I’m not normally a seat counter honest) I’m still undecided as none of our group want to go through all the hassle. TV it is I think for me.

Just discovered the tests i booked yesterday through the 119 service are actually covid tests and not lateral flow tests. I could not have been any clearer on the phone to them. So now cancelled and back to square one. Gonna wait now and see what the club come up with ive wasted far too much time now trying to sort one out its getting to the point where its really not worth all the hassle.

I rang 119,and they said you can only recieve a Pcr test kit if you show symptoms,otherwise it’s a home lateral flow test which takes 30 minutes to get a result,the pcr test result can take up to 5 days
Just ordered a pcr home test kit online

Just discovered the tests i booked yesterday through the 119 service are actually covid tests and not lateral flow tests. I could not have been any clearer on the phone to them. So now cancelled and back to square one. Gonna wait now and see what the club come up with ive wasted far too much time now trying to sort one out its getting to the point where its really not worth all the hassle.

I thought I'd have zero chance of a ticket but in thirty minutes I can book one. A bit like many here though trying to get not one but two covid tests in a short period of time and then forced to take expensive organised travel is probably going to mean I'll give it a miss too.

I thought I'd have zero chance of a ticket but in thirty minutes I can book one. A bit like many here though trying to get not one but two covid tests in a short period of time and then forced to take expensive organised travel is probably going to mean I'll give it a miss too.
You only need one lateral flow test

Getting a pcr covid test is fine its getting the lateral flow test after 1.30pm next saturday that at the moment is a nightmare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.