Return of Supporters

Log in, click on the little head and shoulders icon top right, choose My Account, then click on Tickets, then click on your name. Took me a while to find that.
I did that it put me in a queue and it says I will be attended to in 9 minutes!!

I used to keep a record of how many points I had but have forgotten (DO NOT LAUGH AT AN OLD WOMAN!!) where I put it!! :-) :-)

No point me entering the ballot. Can't get suitable flights (particularly the return flight). I'd end up having to spend 3 or 4 days in England, which works out ridiculously expensive when hotel bills and missed work days are taken into account.

youre from Belfast aren’t you? Haven’t checked flights yet...

Totally agree. Fortunately I'm > 22k but it should have been done just like an away game.

Somebody on 21990 points has got the same chance as someone who's been going for 1 season

Doesn't seem fair
It ISNT an away game.
A ST gives the holder an expectation they can have their seat at any home league match and the right to buy the same in a cup.
To have the lot on points is frankly RIDICULOUS.
I don't agree with the 22000 carve out, either.
Away games are TOTALLY different from home games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.