Return of Supporters

If I was them I’d send the emails out once the office is shut. There’s no way I’d want the mither of thousands of fans ringing for an explanation as to why they’ve been unsuccessful. We’ll all have calmed down by the morning if they send it out during the game.

Sorry, what's the question?

The governments official line is nothing is ruled out. I hope i'm wrong and nothing happens I was only replying to the hundreds of questions being asked as to why the club are not sending out emails. If your right and they are sending out emails everyone can relax.
Shouldn’t they therefore be sending out emails saying that they won’t be sending out emails?

Sorry, what's the question?

The governments official line is nothing is ruled out. I hope i'm wrong and nothing happens I was only replying to the hundreds of questions being asked as to why the club are not sending out emails. If your right and they are sending out emails everyone can relax.
People on this thread have said they have received emails. Therefore, if they aren’t wumming, emails have already started to go out, meaning the club aren’t waiting on Boris.

Email confirming I've bought a lucky dip lottery ticket.
Now expecting next one to be an unlucky blue dippers lottery ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.