Return of Supporters

Look, you lucky buggers that have been successful, you have a duty to make the Etihad sound like there’s 50,000 in there. Raise the roof lads and lasses, I’ll raise a drink to you.

prob be a few leave at 80 mins :-)

No email for me so that’s that by the sounds of it.

Sounds like the reserve pot is going to be a big pot going off here. Can’t see many people not taking up the ticket though.

All unsuccessful in the ballot go in the reserve pot.

Supporters who are unsuccessful will be placed in a balloted ‘reserve pot’ and notified in advance, by e-mail, of the ‘reserve pot’ and sales window.

From Monday 17th May, if tickets remain unsold after the 48 hour window has closed, supporters in the ‘reserve pot’ will have the opportunity to purchase tickets until such time the tickets are sold out. There is no guarantee that the opportunity to buy will be offered to the ‘reserve pot’.
Not from the wording they don't. Says a balloted reserve pot. That suggests to me they done a second ballot today and put some of us in a reserve pot not everybody.

All unsuccessful in the ballot go in the reserve pot.

Supporters who are unsuccessful will be placed in a balloted ‘reserve pot’ and notified in advance, by e-mail, of the ‘reserve pot’ and sales window.

From Monday 17th May, if tickets remain unsold after the 48 hour window has closed, supporters in the ‘reserve pot’ will have the opportunity to purchase tickets until such time the tickets are sold out. There is no guarantee that the opportunity to buy will be offered to the ‘reserve pot’.
Not sure that's true, one of mine has 22k+ one has 21980 and not successful, we received this

If you entered the ballot with friends and family, unfortunately they have not been successful in the priority pot draw. If your friends and family have been successful in being drawn for the reserve pot, the lead booker will be sent an email to confirm. This does not impact your guaranteed opportunity to buy during the priority window.

when you hoover over it - its mean "not printed"
Correct... I think if there are 3 names and you requested 3 then you can buy all of them.. The only issue fir anybody who used a name for the ballot and plan to have somebody else attend is the track and trace problem raised in the email... That may mean that some allocated tickets don't actually sell as I'm not sure how you could blag it

Not sure that's true, one of mine has 22k+ one has 21980 and not successful, we received this

If you entered the ballot with friends and family, unfortunately they have not been successful in the priority pot draw. If your friends and family have been successful in being drawn for the reserve pot, the lead booker will be sent an email to confirm. This does not impact your guaranteed opportunity to buy during the priority window.
Oh right, I misunderstood that, didn't think they had two ballots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.