Return of Supporters

I hear the rags are already canvassing their fans about returning so they can start to make plans

Surely we'll be hearing something off City soon?

That is an absolute nonsense figure, it will earn money for a lot of clubs. Home fans only, 2 police officers needed, the majority of the ground shut.

Wonder if city lost £500k when they had Youth Cup games at CoMS? Ridiculous.
It's in the daily mail and they state that the losses will Start at £500k per game, would post link but not sure if allowed?

It's in the daily mail and they state that the losses will Start at £500k per game, would post link but not sure if allowed?

That was losses starting at £500k compared to having a full stadium, those with zero crowds still lose it.

I hear the rags are already canvassing their fans about returning so they can start to make plans

Surely we'll be hearing something off City soon?
Don't hold your breath.

I've held a season ticket for 40 years through the dark years and back.

And had how many emails since March? One. Or possibly two.

Clubs are not going to lose 500k a game, without reading any article I presume they mean they’ll lose 500k compared to what they’d earn having a full stadium. we haven’t had one of those anywhere for 9 months so it’s a typical bullshit media headline.

it will help lower league survive but 2000 fans isn’t going to generate any significant revenue for any premier league club nor is it going to have any major impact on the atmosphere. It’s not going to be 2k together like an away end it’s going to be 2k spread over one entire stand and then there’s all these suggestions that singing or standing won’t be permitted and you have to imagine it’ll be a random ballot from season ticket holders that want to go meaning it’s likely you’ll only be able to attend solo.

Not for me thanks.

To be fair it's like when planes are grounded due to fog/snow... nobody's telling us what's going on!!!!!

It's fucking foggy/snowy when something changes we'll let you know

That was losses starting at £500k compared to having a full stadium, those with zero crowds still lose it.
No it dosnt say that it says policing, stewarding and other associated costs, will cost the clubs over £500k, with many clubs relived they don't have to open and rack up more costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.