Return of Supporters

Well I am one of those regular fans (since 1968) but I think it would be a good gesture. The only other option is a ballot. I am happy as long as the tickets don't go to corporates.
Some of the corporates might have been regular fans that long too ;-)

I'm not arsed, can't see much point of 2-4000 in 50000+ stadiums, they're not going to make much difference,plus I can't travel that far to watch us anyway.

You can bet there will be tickets for employee's and players/staff family too, so there will be very few, if any, for real fans sadly.

Well I am one of those regular fans (since 1968) but I think it would be a good gesture. The only other option is a ballot. I am happy as long as the tickets don't go to corporates.
Or loyalty points, might sound daft. Rather than go to a load of none football fans with united sympathies.

Looking forward to Supporters Clubs getting loads of shit, club could cover all bases giving tickets that are left if any to them after the corporate lot & players have had first & second dibs.

Looking forward in so much as the pandemic will be starting to clear.....

Gone from doing the last 110 games on the bounce using all my holidays and cash to not arsed having this year's holidays next year and saving £500 a month :+)
The actual match was only part of the day Til the complete package is back I'm happy on the couch with my iptv.

Some of the corporates might have been regular fans that long too ;-)

I'm not arsed, can't see much point of 2-4000 in 50000+ stadiums, they're not going to make much difference,plus I can't travel that far to watch us anyway.

You can bet there will be tickets for employee's and players/staff family too, so there will be very few, if any, for real fans sadly.
Said the same thing to my mate last night, Can't see more than a few hundred going to fans and seeing them scattered around 50'000+ Stadiums won't be a good sight.

1400 games under my belt, but found that I'm living within my means and didn't really miss the football experience until the Leeds game, when the weather was awful,(which I always prefer)

We spent the.morning in B&Q in Macclesfield for the first time in my life, and then a pet shop in Poynton for the first time in my life
We sat in Costa Coffee, and whilst observing all the happy families, it suddenly dawned that this is what normal people do.

It was only 1pm, but I found myself yearning for a pint in the Peacock or the Salter (if they're still.goimg), the tension, the confrontational attitude of the.locals, the horseshit, and above all, sharing the highs and.lows of supporting Manchester City with the same.faces, many of whom I recognise, but don't know personally,.

The best example was during the summer when I umpired a cricket match in Stretford ,and the Non Striker, turned to me and.politely.enquired,
You're a big City fan aren't you?

If only the.bowler.kmew when I kept turning down his LBW appeals.

Up.the Blues!!!!¡

Gather all the fans (who want to risk transferring the plague at the stadium), maintaining adequate social distance and not touching anything or breathing too much.
Have a pre-match penalty kick challenge using one of those large footballs? Those who score continuously until the final round has just 2000 fans left, will get the joy of singing "empty seats" surrounded by the actual things.
Hugh Ferris can provide a day of commentary and witty remarks.

Actually, City should and could say, if you're at the stadium, sing your hearts out. Those not singing will be ejected. Keep doing this until a hardcore group of vocalists are left inside. Each fan gets two breaks of two minutes rest from ten minutes before kick-off until the full-time whistle.

You can please some of the people all of the time, and none of the people some of the time, whilst all of the people are sometimes pleased by others, blah blah blah (too much coffee)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.