Return of Supporters

id prefer to be allocated games in advance, with my family. my youngest wouldnt get there without me, so would need a ticket with him. im sure city will consider it. if there were 15 games at home with fans, id like to know in advance which are allocated to me. even if its just 5 games. i think a fair few season tik holders wont bother, due to the covid risk.

To be fair, if it's about 25% in, I expect most season ticket holders will get in about 4/5 times. Plus Cup games maybe 8/9.
Obviously more if the % of attendance is allowed to rise.
I think I'd be happy ish with that?

Bit surprised that season starts next week and we still haven’t got a scooby what’s being planned.

Bit surprised that season starts next week and we still haven’t got a scooby what’s being planned.
If they were allowing fans at the first game we’d know about it by now. Can’t see it happening before October especially with the North West being a Covid hotspot at the moment.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. City and communication with its core fanbase are not happy bedfellows.

Besides, there's no return till October and with regional lockdowns the Arsenal game has to be questioned so Liverpool weekend of 7th November might be our first home game? Would be nice to hear what's planned though and how it'll work.

Here's an up to date summary. Some have clarity on ballots, others are in the dark. None have a start date though, with Spurs leading the charge (being influential on the working group to restart) and want a corporate function as a trial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.