Return of Supporters

It's nothing to do with your login, just go to the heading for Tickets or Ballots and buy/enter. It's an internal error that shouldn't be displayed, probably got the link mis-spelled in the code.
I get that error every time too. Just click past it by clicking on to another drop down

Sure it will be

Surely not everyone will be entitled to every game if only a low proportion of tickets available each game, it will be a rota system
Should be full crowds next season, no reason to think otherwise as it stands, certainly that’s what the prem are planning for. Let’s hope this issue doesn’t arise again

I still can't find out how many points I've got!! Where's purchase history gone?? Sorry, getting annoyed with myself now. It's so long since I needed to go on the site for information I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Why don't they have a search facility?

Am I being thick here? Where do I submit my entry for the ballot?

Ive waited in the queue and on the ticket site, but don’t see anything

Ive literally no idea but its ruined my fuckin day so ill be telling them to fuck off now

in 10 years my login has NEVER been right. Countless phone calls to the club has never sorted it

fuck off
For anyone else getting that error message.You need to ignore it, go to my account, ballots and you're in.

Current points system doesn't work, I get all those who have put the hard yards in, but how do the young ones get to put the hard yards in, sick of hearing , I was at York, etc. It's not the young ones fault they weren't born then, and this isn't about me as I am 62 now, so I am not young in age only young in mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.