Returns

blue12

Can you return tickets to the club and get your money back.
I have got a bayern ticket and can't make it,but there seems to be no interest in it as I have offered it to other blues at face value with no joy.

Surely your fishing for a sale here?? Why would you post a question on here when you could simply ask the club?

The answer to your question is yes-I have highlighted the relevent part for your attention in blue.!!
You have got until the 20th I'd say mate.

Below is the updated ticket criteria for City's UCL clash with Bayern Munich.

Please note there will be no ticket returns in the last week of sale.

The club has received an allocation of 3,000 tickets. Ticket price £35.00.

Please note concession prices do not apply and there are no complimentary tickets for Assistants of Disabled supporters.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets are still available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 option 1* and to personal callers at the ticket office subject to the following criteria:

All Platinum/Gold members in the Champions League Cup Scheme are eligible to purchase a ticket from Friday, 16 September

Platinum/Gold members with 4500 or more loyalty points can purchase tickets from Saturday 17 September

FC Bayern Munich have advised the Club that under no circumstances will duplicate or replacement tickets be issued.

PLEASE NOTE ALL TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE AND BY TELEPHONE MUST BE COLLECTED FROM THE ETIHAD STADIUM.

Tickets will be available for collection 48 hours after purchase and can also be collected at our home matches against Birmingham City and Everton.

Please note that when collecting tickets, Supporters will be required to show proof of purchase, provide Photo Identification and sign for receipt of tickets.

Offical travel packages with Thomas Cook Sport for the UCL trip to Bayern Munich have now sold out.

*There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings. Twenty loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

Manchester1894 said:
Surely your fishing for a sale here?? Why would you post a question on here when you could simply ask the club?
Not fishing at all mate just asking on here because I always get an answer.
And thanks to others for the help

Blue 12,

Any chance I could buy your ticket mate?

Already booked hotel and flights, mates already got tickets, just need the one.

Cheers,

Franco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.