Reuters: Saudi Prince bids £350m for 50% of Liverpool

Re: Reuters: Saudi Prince bids £350m for 50% of Liverpool

Just checked on RAWK again and its all in the 'off the pitch' forum, doh. There are photo's of this Prince walking around the academy etc and it would appear that a deal is in the offing but it seems to be somewhere between 25 - 50 %. Looks like its Gillett that is the one doing the selling and the thread I saw said that Hicks AND Gillett are looking to sell a 25% share so I shouldn't worry too much at this stage. The Yanks are simply skint and hated, makes sense to bring new investment in and start shedding ownership gradually so as not to lose face, thats the way I see it

So he came over to set up an academy in his home country, no comments have been made and no 'insider' quotes and yet the headline and story say he's offering 350 mil to buy em out. You could'nt make it up.....oh yes you could.

theboyfrombrazil said:
An Arab interested in the bin dippers... what's his name ? Aba daba dis ...lah

No Liverpools new name is going to be Ali Baba & the 40,000 thieves FC ;-)

the extra fans being the away ones of course

Falling Star said:
Can't see anything on RAWK about it and if it was being taken seriously by the mods on there they would have locked or deleted any threads in record time. Because they're like that

It's in the off the field bit, they seem to have changed their tune a little, where as we were whores for having investment, it is now apparently essential in football and something they would welcome, how the fucking times change eh.

☻ Mãnçhëŝtèr Citÿ FÇ ☻ said:
it's all part of islamification in britain..

yeah cos we're all feckin islamists honest

Liverpool FC - ruining football.

Somehow I don't think they will get the same abuse as us when they are taken over, I say bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.