Revenue from extra capacity ?

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Not sure if discussed, but what is the situation in regards the increased gate receipts resulting from the greater capacity at the Etihad this season.?
Was the deal with the Council, when the Commonwealth Games Stadium was converted for City to use, that any gate receipts above the old Main Road capacity, would go to them ??

Not sure if discussed, but what is the situation in regards the increased gate receipts resulting from the greater capacity at the Etihad this season.?
Was the deal with the Council, when the Commonwealth Games Stadium was converted for City to use, that any gate receipts above the old Main Road capacity, would go to them ??

No we pay a set fee to the Council. I think it's three or four million per year. We renegotiated the original deal (based on additional seat sales).

No we pay a set fee to the Council. I think it's three or four million per year. We renegotiated the original deal (based on additional seat sales).
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................that makes sense.
Thanks for the info as I did not realise a renegotiation was done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.