Rhyl

mancitymick said:
Just out of interest what would 2 weeks in Rhyl cost ?

Found a great deal on Expedia which has the Pier Hotel ("just about perfect" according to Trip Advisor) for £50 a night in the middle of August. That's obviously room only but I imagine there's no shortage of local eateries to choose from.

You love it Kev you get down here as often as you can we have some great pubs clubs etc. I would not go back to live in Manchester, 1 1/2 hours from the Etihad nice clean air, good people mostly. Rhyl as described by others yes its a shithole avoid if possible
citykev28 said:
It's quite weird how a lovely little town like Prestatyn can cope with the double peril of both my mother living within it's boundaries and having Rhyl as a neighbour.

blue10high said:
You love it Kev you get down here as often as you can we have some great pubs clubs etc. I would not go back to live in Manchester, 1 1/2 hours from the Etihad nice clean air, good people mostly. Rhyl as described by others yes its a shithole avoid if possible
citykev28 said:
It's quite weird how a lovely little town like Prestatyn can cope with the double peril of both my mother living within it's boundaries and having Rhyl as a neighbour.

Bwahahaha! I'm backing Prestatyn Dad. I just wonder how it remains a quaint coastal town despite my Mum rampaging through it every week.

Didn't the Sun Centre get made into Britain's largest mosque late last year? That probably explains why the window wanker has been in hiding ever since.

goatboy said:
Anyone in llandudno this weekend? This is where we get invaded by pikeys and vintage vehicle enthusiasts otherwise known as extravaganza weekend

Could be worse, you could live in Appleby.

m7mcfc said:
stony said:
goatboy said:
Anyone in llandudno this weekend? This is where we get invaded by pikeys and vintage vehicle enthusiasts otherwise known as extravaganza weekend

Could be worse, you could live in Appleby.[/quote
Lived there for a year great place.

I bet it was a bit lively when the fair was on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.