Ric: Daily Mail interview

To be fair the question was what don't you like about City so he's hardly going to say nothing, they're terrific. If that's all they dislike about us then fine, I could go on all day about what I dislike about them starting with the Munich wives onwards. The answer about Kompany is low though. Any reasonable football fan would not take pleasure in injuries of opponents.

Thought he answered most of the others reasonably though we win by a landslide!

The list of why we hate the fuckers would be endless

Ric put it perfectly and shows class

My word, the rag fan comes across as a right cock. Of all the players to hate why Kompany? Idiot
This may have something to do with the hate
2zzt9gw.jpg

One comes across as a intelligent, insightful, generous fan.
The other comes across as a good-times plastic fanatic.

Can you guess, which is which? ;-)

Hopefully the words printed were the words spoken/recorded. The daily fail, being slightly notorious for ... Err... Failing.
I agree, one come across as a bitter little fucker.. how times change

Won't be clicking but did the Rag really say 'mint'? Is he 10?

He did.

He also said that Guardiola has come home to roost and that DeBruyne can change the game on a sixpence.

Sky offered him a job when they saw how competently he misuses clichés.

Won't be clicking but did the Rag really say 'mint'? Is he 10?
He did; typical plastic rag trying to sound Mancunian, although it reminds me of the Harry Enfield sketch where Kevin and Perry try to talk like Oasis... 'sorr-ted'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.