Ric, i've been rag hunting, sort it out please.

Top 10

AbuDhabiDoo Chris Gawne 88
AbuDhabiMCFC Glauber Berti 85
dot cotton Mike Armstrong 82
Norfolk In Chance Kiran Dusara 82
Bicklecity Travis Bickle 81
MadchesterCity David Ramsay 81
sheikhs XI Toby Green 80
Hi Ho Silva Colin Ball 78
Lateralthinker Jordan Hynes 77
No rags here glen quagmire 77

Chris, Glen - how do we delete the teams with rags in it and ensure that people dont play the season with rags and then join the league toward the end of the season

I'll own up to having the 3 rags and no City players, we were playing Spuds ffs!

If you want me delete my team then feel free to, although I'd rather be eternally ridiculed :-)

edit: missed that rule so hands up if you need to bin my team. How are you going track every team every week for a rag player though?

MadchesterCity said:
Top 10

AbuDhabiDoo Chris Gawne 88
AbuDhabiMCFC Glauber Berti 85
dot cotton Mike Armstrong 82
Norfolk In Chance Kiran Dusara 82
Bicklecity Travis Bickle 81
MadchesterCity David Ramsay 81
sheikhs XI Toby Green 80
Hi Ho Silva Colin Ball 78
Lateralthinker Jordan Hynes 77
No rags here glen quagmire 77

Chris, Glen - how do we delete the teams with rags in it and ensure that people dont play the season with rags and then join the league toward the end of the season

theres me =) 34 points from drogba

glen quagmire said:
My team is called NO RAGS HERE and i'm currently ninth in the blue moon league. I could take a hundred showers, and still couldn't get the stench of rag players off me. I'll never put one in.

oh and btw,

(12) SheikhMansoursTurban- has rooney in
(16) take a bow son- has evra in
(20) ruzbek- has rooney AND berbatov
(26) it's like watching brazil- has evra
(28) Kim Jong-ilFord Town- has rooney
(28) jolly boys outing has evra AND FUCKING NEVILLE
(31) tick tock- has evra, valencia and rooney, with no city players in it.
(45) silva bullet- has valencia
(46) ruining football- has valencia

I'm off to a meeting in a minute, so i'll stop for now, all you other 'scabs' with rags in i suggest you get transferring as i'm closing in!

Cheers mate, the aforementioned teams have been banned now. If anyone spots any more teams containing United players let me know and I'll remove them from the league.

Are you taking the piss? I've been banned from the league because I have Evra in my team?! Cmon now lads, this is a bit extreme!

The league should be about selecting the best team regardless of who they play for. Is that not the whole concept behind FANTASY FOOTBALL.

You've turned the league into a fascist regime..Shame on you!!

So what about other leagues people have entered? I'm playing for money in two other leagues. To be honest, i think it's a small minded approach to fantasy football.

I take it im still out of the league then?

Bradar said:
So what about other leagues people have entered? I'm playing for money in two other leagues. To be honest, i think it's a small minded approach to fantasy football.

I take it im still out of the league then?
Out the league is the last of your problems. There's an Israeli hit-squad with false passports making its way round the rag pickers as we speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.