Ricardo Fuller

Total tosspot, shitty, limited footballer who'd be best working at a tip, twunt of the highest order

bluevengence said:
Don`t worry in a couple of years he will be thrashing about in div 2 with the rest of the cloggers where he belongs

Last night Man City gave 19 fouls away and Stoke gave 15 away so who do you mean when you mention team of cloggers?

I bet u are.

This little spell of yours will not last - look at Wimbledon, the same will become of your backward, non-footballing, cheating, shirt pulling utter shite.

Yeah, right dirty bastard is Ric.

pa-8431493.jpg

26562_326642601509_510761509_4083094_5029050_n.jpg

Funny how Kompany can mistake a ball for a ginger head when he's got one of the oddest foreheads I've ever seen.

See you next season chaps. I'd offer my good luck to you but after reading some of the bile on here I dont think I'll bother.

johnterry said:
bluevengence said:
Don`t worry in a couple of years he will be thrashing about in div 2 with the rest of the cloggers where he belongs

Last night Man City gave 19 fouls away and Stoke gave 15 away so who do you mean when you mention team of cloggers?

That is because we dont throw ourselves to the floor everytime an opposing player comes within touching distance unlike Fuller and most of his team mates.

Mr Red - we don't need your best wishes.

What the fook are you doing on here anyway?

That goes to all you morons from Stoke for that matter, is your forum that boring?

Sad twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.