Ricardo Fuller

MickyBenno81 said:
Mr Red - we don't need your best wishes.

What the fook are you doing on here anyway?

That goes to all you morons from Stoke for that matter, is your forum that boring?

Sad twats.

Its called banter. If you can't do with a bit of it I suggest you try a different sport, like tennis perhaps?

Is suppose Mr red has to look for entertainment somewhere,certainly not going to get it at the Britannia.

I was really impressed with Fuller last night, looks like the kind of player that is getting better with age, alot better now then his days at soton and pompey.

How come the Blue side of Manchester seems to think it's been up there over the last decade, jostling with the Red shite and the scouse twats for a place in the Champions League.

Take a reality check - you've done nowt, pretty similar to us but at least we're enjoying a bit of success against arrogant nouveau riche like yourselves.

You'll dump Mancini and still be no further forward, because your investors want success and want it now.

I've more faith in Pulis assembling a side that will include more skill (e.g. Tuncay) than it has at present, than I have in your bunch winning something or getting a Champions Leauge spot this season or next.

what a horrible twat, I can't believe he got away with that stamp last week. Not what football needs, shit role model for kids and a moaning twat. He got away with loads last night with his constant moaning to the ref.

PaulPowerShower said:
Is a horrible human being

I really really really despise that ****

He is everything wrong with a footballer - He is just a dishonest, whinging mardarse that will try and pull the wool at every single opportunity

He just tries to cheat his way through 90 minutes by going down to easily, rolling round on the floor, pulling up in a 50 / 50 foot face and start holding his face, telling the ref blatent lies

Cockend - I hope he gets cat aids

lets face it...if he has to resort to that then it speaks volumes about his lack of footballing skill..

johnterry said:
bluevengence said:
Don`t worry in a couple of years he will be thrashing about in div 2 with the rest of the cloggers where he belongs

Last night Man City gave 19 fouls away and Stoke gave 15 away so who do you mean when you mention team of cloggers?

stoke are cloggers....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.