Ricardo Rodriguez

Stephenhakin

Ok there is probably a page on this guy but I've heard a little rumour today. Don't be shocked if this guy is a City player by the end of the month. Not revealing the source and not the same source as the Delph one.

Ok there is probably a page on this guy but I've heard a little rumour today. Don't be shocked if this guy is a City player by the end of the month. Not revealing the source and not the same source as the Delph one.
Wouldn't mind this one bit. Would mean Kolarov/Clichy are probably off and we have to deal with Allofs again

Think he's a good player but would be a solid signing but had a £19mil release clause earlier this summer, if signed before July 1st.....cant see his club letting go for that now, so could be diffcult transfer. (we all know what Wolfsburg are like!)

Nice to get info like this - cheers

Cannot say I know much about the player though. I'm sure the post count will rapidly inform me of this though

Overrated in my eyes. Would gladly see us sign a new left back but not sure this guy is what a lot seem to think he is.

Surely we'll be looking to offload one of our LB.

Can't go into the season with Rodriguez, Kolarov, Clichy and Angelino

I think he is overrated too, he isn't the quickest and he likes to bomb forward a lot a bit like Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.