Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit it's kind of surreal to see City fans ..... er Two, City fans coverting one of our players. I thought you were shopping in Harrods now, not Waitrose?

And as much as I persoanlly rate RVT, and he has been our best attacking player since he signed in Jan '12.

I think you'll be much better served promoting players from your Elite Development Squad to fulfill the kind of role you are proposing for RVT.

However if you REALLY do need him i'm sure we can do a deal for say .... £20m wink wink. As long as he can still play in the Play-off final though, we're gonna need him for that.

Has this been bumped to compete with the Michael Owen thread for most ridiculous thread of the summer award?

Vaz te is a great shout! I'd love to see him on one wing, jonno on the other. Imagine the goals we would get? We would be champions by xmas, without a shadow of a doubt. If only we could beg celtic for their big greek striker, i think he's called somara or something! Imagine him on the end of those crosses?

It would be sublime.

glen quagmire said:
Vaz te is a great shout! I'd love to see him on one wing, jonno on the other. Imagine the goals we would get? We would be champions by xmas, without a shadow of a doubt. If only we could beg celtic for their big greek striker, i think he's called somara or something! Imagine him on the end of those crosses?

It would be sublime.

Gone fishing.............

carlos92 said:
glen quagmire said:

It would be sublime.

Gone fishing.............

To preposterous for fishing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.