Richard dunne

azatheblue

does everyone thats going tommorow think dunney will be given a few cheers by us lot , i hope he does , he was great for us.

sam the drummer said:
Nobody will boo him, done nothing wrong. He'll get cheers all around

GOOD I HOPE HE DOES. i will be cheering for him anyway , anyone know how many were taking.

Mr Partridge said:
We'll give him a big cheer. Then we'll cheer even more when he scores an own goal for us.

(Just thought I'd say it before anybody else did)

He'll have a stormer tomorrow.

Ex-City players always tend to do that and if anyone's capable of slamming the door shut it's Richard Dunne.

Nevertheless, he'd get cheers from me. If I was going. I'm not cheering on my own here. That'd be odd.

I will cheer him till the final whistle. As far as I'm concerned, he ranks alongside The Goat and Paul Lake in terms of his dedication to our club. Albeit he scored as many own goals and he scored (according to some bloke in the gym...I haven't checked the stats, 8 each he said?????) but he wore that blue shirt with the utmost pride.

He gave his all for our club, in good and in bad, but whatever he did for us it was with City's best interests at heart. He was absolutely gutted when he left City, hence his small 'rant' to the papers. It was out of disappointed and upset he did that.

MCFC is poorer for losing people like Dunnie, let's hope that the new breed of players have half the dedication and belonging that Dunnnie had for us. If they do, we are in loyal and safe hands.

scall said:
I will cheer him till the final whistle. As far as I'm concerned, he ranks alongside The Goat and Paul Lake in terms of his dedication to our club. Albeit he scored as many own goals and he scored (according to some bloke in the gym...I haven't checked the stats, 8 each he said?????) but he wore that blue shirt with the utmost pride.

He gave his all for our club, in good and in bad, but whatever he did for us it was with City's best interests at heart. He was absolutely gutted when he left City, hence his small 'rant' to the papers. It was out of disappointed and upset he did that.

MCFC is poorer for losing people like Dunnie, let's hope that the new breed of players have half the dedication and belonging that Dunnnie had for us. If they do, we are in loyal and safe hands.
Well said Scall, i wont be there but hope no one's boo's our dunnie monster!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.