Richard Dunne

christen at St Marks said:
He gave away a soft freekick for Arse,s 1st goal and went wandering upfield for their 2nd game over

Very true.

Love the guy but he is responsible for giving too many opportunities away in big games.

simon23 said:
absolutely not....an average defender.....at best

OFUCK OF YOU NOB HEAD dunne was a great player for city andi will never forget him but yes we do need to find some one young 23-25 and a good defender

nhsuperstar said:
mancity97 said:
OFUCK OF YOU NOB HEAD dunne was a great player for city andi will never forget him but yes we do need to find some one young 23-25 and a good defender

Oh dear! which one are you? Jonathon or Edward? shouldnt you be in bed?

yh and wich one are you the team who has let in nearly the most goals in the premiership or the team who is 5th in the leauge with on of the best defence records in the leauge

mancity97 said:
nhsuperstar said:
Oh dear! which one are you? Jonathon or Edward? shouldnt you be in bed?

yh and wich one are you the team who has let in nearly the most goals in the premiership or the team who is 5th in the leauge with on of the best defence records in the leauge
Does your mum know you are still up?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Watched MOTD and there were two Arsenal attacks where Dunne was nowhere to be seen. He's a decent shot blocker but that's all. Enough said.

Dunne is still my favourite ever City player, despite his failings.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

we need to remember the main goal here champions league

we were never going to have a solid defence whilst he was integral to our defence

whilst it still isn't quite rosy i still can't see an averaged paced average skill defender making the cut in any other serious champions league side

we need to move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.