Richard Dunne

colourmeblue said:
marco said:
thanks for asking chaps i'm ok and will be back soon
'chaps'? fkn wise up

best wishes Dunney Monster....best of luck to you

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am --

brad the blue said:
Never a fan of his.. but get well soon. It looked a bad one as soon as he went down.
if you werent a fan of his you werent a fan of city....gave all he had in his time here and bled blue if you cut him,,,gutted to see him go but understood why...like him id bet

You bellend. Been going since 72' so if that's not a fan then I don't know what is. So not liking a certain player i'm not a city fan. Oh dear. He made to many fuck ups. We all know that.

brad the blue said:
colourmeblue said:
marco said:
thanks for asking chaps i'm ok and will be back soon
'chaps'? fkn wise up

brad the blue said:
Never a fan of his.. but get well soon. It looked a bad one as soon as he went down.
if you werent a fan of his you werent a fan of city....gave all he had in his time here and bled blue if you cut him,,,gutted to see him go but understood why...like him id bet

You bellend. Been going since 72' so if that's not a fan then I don't know what is. So not liking a certain player i'm not a city fan. Oh dear. He made to many fuck ups. We all know that.

Behave!!

The fook ups were usually down to sub par defenders being away from their posts and he had to try and cover them!!

If you're going to remember, remember the actual facts!!

Bigga said:
brad the blue said:
colourmeblue said:
'chaps'? fkn wise up

Behave!!

The fook ups were usually down to sub par defenders being away from their posts and he had to try and cover them!!

If you're going to remember, remember the actual facts!!

Crap!! I know most fans liked him, but he could be playing well for 89 minutes and then just switch off and fuck up. My opinion!!

Vienna_70 said:
Hart Dog said:
City Legend, Captain, Player of the Year twice in a row (top of my head)

Looked like a collarbone - ohh dunney you done it again

Good effort Richard - Good keeping Joe

-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 pm --

lastmanback said:
He'll be grand, he's made of lead.

Think you;ll find he's made of pies bud

Four times in a row, actually.

Also features in the list of players who scored most goals AGAINST us - seven ;o)

I fractured the same bone 2 weeks ago skiing and I hope to be back skiing in 2 weeks, feels pretty ok now tbh.

Edit I just read he's having an op so I can only presume he's got a displaced fracture which means pins/screws and obviously takes longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.