Richard Edgehill

Badly drawn boy (Damon Gough) was walking next to us after the game, heading towards the athletics stadium, looked well pissed off.

bridgeblue said:
Badly drawn boy (Damon Gough) was walking next to us after the game, heading towards the athletics stadium, looked well pissed off.

Does he ever look any different???? LOL

top lad, met him in mary ds last season what always sticks with me after scoring that penalty at wembley when he pulled his shirt and kissed his badge !!!! ive got shivers just thinking about it , pride , passion, emotion , top class legend !!!

The Fixer said:
Good lad is edgy, i'm a friend of the family, mainly his cousins and brothers phil,lewis, and earl all where good football players infact phil was at city as a kid now plays semi pro ashton utd.

Richard's now with a millionairess and enjoying the finer things in life.

Brilliant,he got a raw deal by some so called city fans

pride in battle said:
The Fixer said:
Good lad is edgy, i'm a friend of the family, mainly his cousins and brothers phil,lewis, and earl all where good football players infact phil was at city as a kid now plays semi pro ashton utd.

Richard's now with a millionairess and enjoying the finer things in life.

Brilliant,he got a raw deal by some so called city fans

It was more than some, unfortunately. I remember one match 10 years or so ago when he did nothing wrong, he had just come back from an injury, and some supporters were up on their feet giving him grief all the game. They were up on their feet giving it to him whenever the ball went within 20 yards of him.

It wasn't just a few, either.

He was reduced to tears in one match, so much so he didn't come out for the second half, thanks to some, and the stick he got always appalled me, as he didn't deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.