Richard Keys today,

Had the pleasure of his analysis with the other sex pest Randy Gray today on tv at a beach bar in Greece.
A complete meltdown at HT re City, the charges, Pep playing the victim and a really distasteful dig re City kicking off late whilst mentioning Sven yet still suggesting it be added to the charges. Should be took off air , castrated and spend the rest of his day's as an unpaid volunteer for his ex wife's nominated Cancer charity. Scumbag.
Despite UAE and Qatar’s embassies reopening in each other’s countries, and the top Sheikh’s having a phone call, I don’t think relations are particularly good still.

He’s a journalist who’s paid to anchor the programme and get the best out of the guests, who are inevitably ex pros.

Yet at some point over the years he clearly decided that people were interested in his views on every single talking point in the game.

I watched one game abroad a few years ago where there was a potential red card tackle but all three guests at half time agreed the referee was right just giving a yellow. But he was having non of it and was proper losing his shit, demanding that they agree with him.

He needs to re-read his job description and shut the fuck a little more.

Bein are Qatari, it's football politics and Gray and (can't remember his name) are literally being paid to belittle City.

I would love for the club to be able to take them to court but let's see what happens with the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.