Richard Osman

Churchlawtonblue

I find this fella quite annoying. Maybe its his sort of little digs at other people that he appears to think are funny, or his slight air of arrogance or the fact that he is on the tv far too much after seemingly coming out of knowwhere while empowered with such little tallent.

Just wondered if it was just me who cant particularly warm to him?

I find this fella quite annoying. Maybe its his sort of little digs at other people that he appears to think are funny, or his slight air of arrogance or the fact that he is on the tv far too much after seemingly coming out of knowwhere while empowered with such little tallent.

Just wondered if it was just me who cant particularly warm to him?
It's not only you. Comes across as a bit of a prick and I agree about the digs. When he was on HIGNFY he was downright offensive and unfunny with it.

I’m fairly indifferent towards him tbh. Started to read his novel, The Thursday Murder Club, a few weeks ago as it’s highly acclaimed but couldn’t really get into it.

Never get these, I don’t like ????? therefore they have no talent threads. Loads of people I don’t like so I don’t watch, but doesn’t mean they are talentless. Osman I can take or leave, the fact though he developed and wrote a lot of popular game shows and got into presenting them by accident means he must have some talent. Pointless is a good format as is House of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.