Richards & Balotelli in training ground bust up

didactic said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if Micah crosses the ball for Balo's winner on sunday who the fucks gonna care?

i dont even care now, it was probably didactic as an imposter.

Not all black people look alike.

And I love both players in question I think its nothing I know they are very good friends.
i kinda figured...i was merely joking as you're a gym nut.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Poor show yet again from Mario. How longer can the club put up with these incidents from this man? it's quite frankly embarrassing.

I appreciate the guy has got talent and some fans like him for some of the "funny" things he does off the pitch but for me he has a permanent self destruction button and you have to question how far is he off actually chinning someone??.

He's a liability.

30wwbw8.gif

Papadopoulos said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Poor show yet again from Mario. How longer can the club put up with these incidents from this man? it's quite frankly embarrassing.

I appreciate the guy has got talent and some fans like him for some of the "funny" things he does off the pitch but for me he has a permanent self destruction button and you have to question how far is he off actually chinning someone??.

He's a liability.
lol, since when is having the worlds top young player a liability? Some people are so daft its incredible.

No point in having the worlds top young player if he constantly behaves like an idiot and fights with his team mates is their?
I want Mario to succeed BUT i'm fed up of these Daily Mario reports. He courts controversy on purpose and it's to be honest it's quite pathetic and he needs to grow up.

watch this video and then tell me who would win between Richards and Balotelli :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0VVUlP4TcA[/youtube]

BLUEMATT23 said:
No point in having the worlds top young player if he constantly behaves like an idiot and fights with his team mates is their?
I want Mario to succeed BUT i'm fed up of these Daily Mario reports. He courts controversy on purpose and it's to be honest it's quite pathetic and he needs to grow up.

Have you ever played any competitive sport at school or even Sunday football at the park?. Best friends fly in with hard tackles push each other to ground and swear at each other. Later on they are in the pub chatting up women and buying each other rounds. Its just adrenaline running high. It happens at EVERY club just its because the players involved are not newsworthy or you simply dont care enough to find out.

corky1970 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Papadopoulos said:
lol, since when is having the worlds top young player a liability? Some people are so daft its incredible.

lets go into the alternative for you .( recent manchester derby)

lee bradbury recieves the ball from jeff whitley on the edge of area , takes three touches and balloons it over the bar.

dea gay kicks it up field over danny mills head who finds himself stranded out of position, nani steals in passes to rooney who hammers the ball past weavers left and scores .

give me balo any day and remember the shit you used to watch
It wouldn't have happened though, Van Blerk would have used his midfield prowess to stop such a United move, surely?!

notts blue said:
probably trying to sort out who would be at the front and who was at the back when they spitroast cheryl tweedy for asley coles comments...

Makes mental note (again!) not to drink tea whilst reading this board and reaches for cleaning cloth.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 am --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Papadopoulos said:

lets go into the alternative for you .( recent manchester derby)

lee bradbury recieves the ball from jeff whitley on the edge of area , takes three touches and balloons it over the bar.

dea gay kicks it up field over danny mills head who finds himself stranded out of position, nani steals in passes to rooney who hammers the ball past weavers left and scores .

give me balo any day and remember the shit you used to watch

I do and I'll have nightmares now you git :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.