Richards has been the best player in pre-season

After 10 mins I thought this is old Micah.

boateng could be an ideal partner for him as they can interchange i.e. when one charges forward the other can cover.

Power is an asset. When we won our first corner and Kolarov lined up to take it I looked at the size of the City team and it was good to see. With better delivery we'll cause problems for a lot of teams

When Micah first came into the team we marvelled at his strength and power, and now people criticise him for it.

correct carbon cpy of the atkinson derby owen goal, he drifts inside to much leaving the not just the opposition outside player free but also the inside left position making us really vunerable, he is no full back?
pissedagain said:
i suggest you look at the goal in new york before you sing richards praise as being the best pre season....

If he's still ambling back into position at a pace that suits him at this late juncture then i know not what to suggest. If folk think not making very glaringly obvious mistakes = international call-ups then i can only imagine they did'nt ever play for thier school team, though high praise for very mediocre performances were what tripped him up first time out. His feet together forward dive's improved...marginally.

Micah Richards looked back to his best in some games through pre-season, He knows if he dosent ge his act together he could have a long season on the bench. Hope he keeps up the good work going into the league, He has the ability to be one of the best defenders in England.

ramsdale4 said:
... if he keeps this up it will be a great dilemma for Mancini. Now if he could only cross a ball like Kolarov or Boateng then we'd be laughing.
The crossing bit means it won't be such a dilemma for RM to play Jerome ahead of Micah. He will get plenty of opportunities with rotation, injuries, suspensions both at full back and central defence, but overall Jerome has more to offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.