richards or zabaleta?

supercity36

for me zaba

oh and please dont bring up buying a new RB (i know we would all love maicon...) but if you had to choose?

ill keep a tally after each page (assuming people actually post)

agreed zab for now but micah if he gets to be the player that everyone says he was going to be in the 07-08 season then him by a bloody mile (i do still love zab though)

Zabaleta any day, he's a better defender than richards and better going forward. The past 12 months Richards hasn't been getter better, hes getting worse

Richards anyday i know he can return to his old form...FINGERS CROSSED

I just dont rate Zab hes alright as a bit of energy to bring on the last 20 minutes but hes nowhere near the player Corluka was and i've always said that since day one.

zab for me 2,,richards has put far 2 much beef on 4 me and his passing is awfull,but hes young i suppose,,but defo taken back steps 4 me in the last 12-16 months or so

Richards. since the 'fall out' with Hughes he started to pull his finger out. Prefer Zab in MF

Zab hands down for me - better defender and far better going forward - plus the guy always gives 110%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.