Richards to stay, according to Hughes

Excellent news ! Only cost us about 20 goals this season, still 'hes young' so thats ok ! the good times are ahead !

I'm not that bothered about Richards, he's had a poor season. Needs to get himself together next year because right now he's no where near good enough for Capellos WC squad.

I think that Micah's a better right back than Zabaleta but he needs to improve if we are aiming for a top 6 finish next year.

Micah had a quality game today. He's been infuriating at times this season but I think he's come on leaps and bounds. It'll take time for him to learn his position bit I don't doubt he could become a very good full back. Gotta love neddy onouha tho, he oozes class for me.

Project said:
He's still only 20. Can't believe people are writing him off.
I'm not writing him off - I thought he had a great game today but the reality is that it was Bolton at home - if we want to finish top 6 next year he'll need to play like he did today and better week in and week out.

There are quite a few players that I'd like to stay at the club but who I'd see as being mainly back up players. Hart, Richards, Dunne, Elano, Petrov, Bojinov all fall into this category. In the long term the same could apply to Onhua, Bridge, SWP, Bellamy, Zabaleta. The problem is whether these players would accept a reduced status. Some will undoubtedly want to move on to secure regular first team football.

Pleased Hughes isn't as reactionary as some on here, Richards has given us 2 quality seasons and looks to be coming back into form. he is a real handful when he goes forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.