Richards to Wolfsburg??

Wondering how much more of a beast he could become in the Bundesliga...

Hes been rubbish for a couple of seasons. Love him to come good but his attitude is not right. If he has to go better abroad and part of a deal like this.

Dont want him to be sold to the likes of spuds, Livepool, Villa or god forbid the rags. Could turn out to be a very bad move if we let him go to a competing side.

i prefer richards to zab and ned at right back, i hope he doesnt go, zab gives away silly freekicks just outside the area and i just think richards is more technical than ned, also reichards is great in the air and is alot faster than the other 2

taggeddogga said:
i prefer richards to zab and ned at right back, i hope he doesnt go, zab gives away silly freekicks just outside the area and i just think richards is more technical than ned, also reichards is great in the air and is alot faster than the other 2
"Richards is more technical than Ned"...are you serious? My six year old daughter has more technical skills than Richards. He is brute force and athleticism, very little else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.