Richards - yay or nay?

Breaker

Reading some comments on here it seems quite a few think Micah had a shit game today, however from what I saw I thought he played well. He was very solid in the air, cut off passing lanes, made some nice tackles and held the ball well bringing the ball out to midfield. I honestly don't see what he did wrong today.

Yay for me, he hasn't been nearly as bad as people have made him out to be this year and contributed greatly to the Arsenal win as well.

Breaker said:
Reading some comments on here it seems quite a few think Micah had a shit game today, however from what I saw I thought he played well. He was very solid in the air, cut off passing lanes, made some nice tackles and held the ball well bringing the ball out to midfield. I honestly don't see what he did wrong today.

Yay for me, he hasn't been nearly as bad as people have made him out to be this year and contributed greatly to the Arsenal win as well.

Looked better at CH but have serious doubts about him I'm in the Capello camp

Loving the partnership of Richards and Lescott me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nay Nedum only a year older but is far more mature in his play and he has played less games for the first team Richards progress stalled about a year ago still far to raw yes I know he's only young and will come good again but he ball watches far far to much

Today he was good. Looks like he's becoming a new scapegoat/boo boy for the eternal moaners. Some of his criticism is justified, but he doesn't deserve any for his performance today.

I think we have a range of supporters who fasten on to one mistake a player makes, and for the rest of the season they are on their case. Micah has been slated, Joleoninho is coming in for some stick, Petrov got it last season, and I have a friend who no matter what he does, will not give the Emerald Prince a shred of credit.

Change yer minds folks.

I think we will have a team that no matter how many goals we let in, we will always score one more. (Apart from the last two fixtures!!) Roll on a repeat of 68. Let three in at Newcastle and score four. That's the way. Come on CITY!

I always think Richards is an accident waiting to happen on the pitch but today I can't think of anything he did wrong.

YAY. The kid is vital to our development. He has the talent to be the worlds best but his positional sense is sometimes astray. The shit he gets on here is ridiculous, and let me tell you, the boy is City through and through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.