Richards

sdavros said:
bigmalsfedora said:
sdavros said:
both he and Bridge were poor for their goal.

We allow too many crosses to come in uncontested

my god your negative it was a torres mis kick that got there goal and as for dog walking do me a favour if we were offered a point before kick off im pretty sure most of us would have taken it

i'm actually one of the more positive posters on here.

I'm not going to wet me knickers over a match we should have closed out. that's twice in a week. and for what it's worth, Micah made no attempt to close down the cross and Bridge's attempt at blocking Kuyt's shot was pathetic.

It's better than losing and there were plenty of positives.

Spot on imo.
They didnt earn the draw bad defending gave them the point
Thats not negative thats a fact

He can keep his bling for today. He played well. There was more determination from him. Nobody should be blamed for the liverpool goal, Torres completly mis kicked the ball and it fell to the hunchback of notre dam to tap in.

sdavros said:
bigmalsfedora said:
sdavros said:

my god your negative it was a torres mis kick that got there goal and as for dog walking do me a favour if we were offered a point before kick off im pretty sure most of us would have taken it

I'm not going to wet me knickers over a match we should have closed out. that's twice in a week. and for what it's worth, Micah made no attempt to close down the cross and Bridge's attempt at blocking Kuyt's shot was pathetic.

two draws away from home against good teams is a good result i wud think try being totally positive for a change instead of nit picking

sdavros said:
bigmalsfedora said:
sdavros said:

We should have definately closed it out. And yea he just got outplayed on that cross however If I'm not mistaken Dunne could have stopped it but missed the ball.

He was amazing compared to his previous form for sure.

We did concede alot of crosses but we defended very well on them. Although a few times we did lack motion.

I think the main reason we conceded was we would lose the ball and leave the wing open without their man being marked closer.

Amazing is a massive overstatement.

He played OK, but still switched off for their goal not even attempting to stop the cross and his positioning is still piss poor

AntonDonJuan said:

He played OK, but still switched off for their goal not even attempting to stop the cross and his positioning is still piss poor

Compared to how he usually plays, today's performance from him was amazing.

Greiver said:
AntonDonJuan said:

He should not be in the team, how he gets picked every week is beyond me

AntonDonJuan said:
Greiver said:
AntonDonJuan said:

He should not be in the team, how he gets picked every week is beyond me

I agree with you based on his previous form. If he keeps today's form up and improves it then I would think otherwise.

the whole team was tale of two halfs for me. Recent scary stuff first half, more solid, composed second half than we have seen on the road in quite some time.

Both goals were fluky. A draw is a fair result.

Richards was much better than he has been of late. More hustle and nice to see him more involved in the attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.