Richards

yatesy94

This guy is too big for his shoes. He should be concentrating on football not Rn B videos and Partys...Bellamy might not be the best player at the moment but at least he's scrapping his holidays to train for next season campaign. I'm not expecting Micah to give up his summer training(Not that he needs anymore training) as he's young and he'll want to have a break with his mates but his mentalilty should be on football and his job. If not after the 09/10 season he can go for all i care...we don't want another Sturridge on our hands do we??

You havent got a fucking clue what micah's summer plans are so why make a stupid post like this?

Jesus....micah fanboys or what? All i'm saying is that he hasn't been that great this season and he should be thinking to improve. Nothing dramatic, he gets paid £50k a week the least he can do is to look to improve his game.

Im presuming Micah will be quite busy this pre season, with playing in the u21 tournament til the end of June.

He will then only have a week or so and they'll be back training.

Does the OP want him to train solidly all the way through and be fucked for next season? Or would he rather he spent a week or 2 on the beach recharging his batteries after a 60 game season?

If u know fuck all about football, dont start threads with stupid comments like you have

manchestermooner said:
Jesus....micah fanboys or what? All i'm saying is that he hasn't been that great this season and he should be thinking to improve. Nothing dramatic, he gets paid £50k a week the least he can do is to look to improve his game.

no what you said was micah should stop fucking aroung making music dj'ing and videos all implying he was more interested in this than training and playing, unlike bellamy who says he is not having a holiday this year, but for all you know micah is psending the summer training like rocky in the alps with a world class fitness coach

Right okay didn't know about the Under21 Tournament and like i said he deserves a holiday after a long premiership campaign. Unresearched comments guys....my fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.