Richards !!??

samy

Can someone tell me what Hughes sees in him ? I dont think hes good enough to play for us hes seems lazy and his concentration is shocking. How does he get in over NED or ZAB & Even KOMPS for that!

shit player ehh?

and still the clubs above us in the table keeps chasing him... for his own sake he should move on to united. he would probabley become the best right-back england has ever seen!

samy said:
Can someone tell me what Hughes sees in him ? I dont think hes good enough to play for us hes seems lazy and his concentration is shocking. How does he get in over NED or ZAB & Even KOMPS for that!

Saturday was a weird one in that he seemed to be hobbling for most of the game after he went down injured in the first half. It looked from the stands like it was either impeding his ability to play or he was using it as an excuse...

But I was most disappointed with Kolo's non-reaction to it as much as anything - he must've seen that Richards was struggling/wasn't pulling his weight (depending on how badly injured he actually was) seeing as he was next to him the whole time, and as Captain, Toure should've either had a word with him or got instruction to the bench that Richards should be replaced.

Kolo's one of the major disappointments for me generally at the moment though - he's doing no more than the other 10 players but as captain he should be ensuring he does a lot more every game.

Again the Richards debate starts again! No wonder he is playing with a lack of confidence, any slight misjudgement from the lad is being picked upon and this negative vibe is passed on to him. Give the lad a break, he is quicker, better in the air, stronger defender than Zab. I ask the question if we put both Richards and Zab on the tranfer list, who would the likes of U*t, Arse, Liverpool, Chelsea,Villa and Spuds be in for like a shot. I guarantee it won't be Zab. Why we have to pick on our own is beyond me.

Another point if Richards is not the answer, please tell me who is? Availability willingness to come being the key points, before daft suggestions like Maicon and Alves are put forward.

IBlue said:
Again the Richards debate starts again! No wonder he is playing with a lack of confidence, any slight misjudgement from the lad is being picked upon and this negative vibe is passed on to him. Give the lad a break, he is quicker, better in the air, stronger defender than Zab. I ask the question if we put both Richards and Zab on the tranfer list, who would the likes of U*t, Arse, Liverpool, Chelsea,Villa and Spuds be in for like a shot. I guarantee it won't be Zab. Why we have to pick on our own is beyond me.

Another point if Richards is not the answer, please tell me who is? Availability willingness to come being the key points, before daft suggestions like Maicon and Alves are put forward.

TBH i couldnt give a feck who the other teams would buy if avaible. In my view and watching him, over the past few months I dont think hes good enough, hes no urgency to get back, hes lazy and he seems not to be concentrating, I defo think zabs a better defender and player. thats my opion mate!!1

it isn't lack of cofidence that stops him running back , the number of times on sat he just jogged back when Hull went forward

samy said:
IBlue said:

TBH i couldnt give a feck who the other teams would buy if avaible. In my view and watching him, over the past few months I dont think hes good enough, hes no urgency to get back, hes lazy and he seems not to be concentrating, I defo think zabs a better defender and player. thats my opion mate!!1

Respect you opinion, but could you imagine if Richards had made a stupid attempt for a header for the Wigan goal and got sent off for a stupid 2nd booking, got the runaround against Scunny and let Benayoun nip in in front of him against pool, he would have been slaughtered. The one thing people are picking up on is his loping back to defence after getting forward, laziness would be not getting forward in the first place. The cover is always there

IBlue said:
The answer was getting stripped off and ready to replace Richards when he got injured...Nedum Onuoha, but MH got cold feet, as usual.

lionheart said:
IBlue said:
The answer was getting stripped off and ready to replace Richards when he got injured...Nedum Onuoha, but MH got cold feet, as usual.

He is not a RB, we have tried him there before where again the same bating Richards is getting now occured. Onuoha is a CB and that's another point i for one think he should be in if fit.

Toure RB ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.