Richards...

Richards had a good game, and his partnership with SWP is really good. But I think SWP had more to do with Cole's concentration on defence than Richards.

Good point about Cole being put on the back foot. Chelsea under Ancellotti play though the midfield diamond, and the front 2, and what width they have comes from the full-backs

He did get quite a lot of criticism but recently he has begun to step up to the challenge, knowing a good season and he could be off to S.A. You can tell he's getting better due to the general concern and singing of his name when he went down(not saying people would be happy for any of our players to be injured) and the fact that people i've spoken are concerned whether he'll be back for next weekend.

Like with Lescott, it's only fair that if they begin to push forwards and up their game, then they should get some recognition.

Slowly but surely we're getting a decent back 4 together. The only annoying thing is now its disrupted by the injuries to both full backs and once they get back, Kolo will be off to the ACON :s

Having always been a fan of Micah Richards i was disappointed when his form slipped but the same could be said for the rest of the team...the desire was missing. However having watched him and the rest of the team have a stormer yesterday I hope that they are all coming back into the groove!. Slightly off post I have made no secret that I never liked Lescott, never thought he was good enough. Yesterday I was proved wrong and I'll happily admit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.